Degree/Program Unit Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment Plans
Activities outlined in these materials are related to efforts to assess student learning and expectations from accrediting groups. These academic programs and units identify their learning outcomes, develop related assessment plans, engage in assessment activities, and develop a culture of "continuous improvement" in their programs and units.
Information is organized by colleges and units. Please click on the colleges below to bring up more information about their assessment efforts.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Architecture, Planning and Design
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Ecology
- College of Technology and Aviation
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Graduate School
- Division of Student Life
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Units, Centers, and Groups