The mission of the Department of Architectural Engineering/Construction Science and Management is to provide:
- a learning environment of value to students and of benefit to industry, the academic
community, and society as a whole;
- focus on individual attention and resources to achieve the highest standard of excellence
in undergraduate education for Architectural Engineers and constructors;
- preparation of students for successful life long careers;
- leadership in the industry with educational programs; and
- an environment for promoting excellence in faculty and student performance related to instruction, research, and service through specific goals related to students, faculty, facilities, instructional programs, industry partnerships, and graduate program and research.