1. K-State home
  2. »Ask Willie
  3. »Send a question

Ask Willie

Send a question

Submit your question to Ask Willie using the form. K-State staff monitors questions daily and will respond as soon as possible. Questions submitted after 10 p.m. will be answered the next morning.


The Office of Student Life at K-State provides services to help students respond to serious or emergency situations. To access these services, students or their families should contact the Office of Student Life, 102 Holton Hall, at 785-532-6432 . This phone number is also answered after office hours and can provide help and information to students, faculty, staff, parents, and the public and in the event of an emergency will connect the caller to the Office of Student Life on-call staff person. K-State Police respond to any campus emergency situation (day or night), at 785-532-6412