K-State Admissions Partnership Program (K-STAPP)
BENEFITS OF K-STAPP
There are many benefits to enrolling in K-STAPP. Participation is free, and gives participating students access to the following benefits: (some are tentative)
- Mentoring and academic advising from both institutions from the time a student is accepted into K-STAPP
- Provides Transfer Advising Guide (TAG) form or similar document to navigate program requirements, once accepted into K-STAPP
- One-on-one academic concierge services, including transfer credit interpretation, degree audit, and scholarship assessment.
- Guaranteed program requirements. If degree program requirements change after the program has been started at a community college, K-State will honor the former program requirements for six years, if courses are available
- Priority invitation to transfer recruitment opportunities and programs.
- Opportunities to access services and resources at K-State while still enrolled at partner college. Participants will have an opportunity to access recreational services as a K-STAPP guest of the University.
Rec Services costs will be $5 per day or $36 for an on-campus/Summer pass.
- Opportunity for exclusive "Online Chat" session with transfer coordinator
- Opportunity to participate in early transfer orientation and enrollment in April, prior to Fall attendance; or in November, prior to January attendance
- Guaranteed acceptance into a bachelor's degree program at Kansas State University as long as all college, GPA, and program requirements are met at the time of transfer (excludes all selective admission programs in Architecture, Planning and Design, Interior Architecture and Product Design, Landscape Architecture, Regional and Community Planning, Interior Design, and Wildlife and Outdoor Enterprise Management)