Jardine offers a living community for students of a sophomore standing or greater, graduate students, international students, nontraditional students and families. There are more than 700 apartments featuring 56 different floor plans.
Is Jardine right for me?
The apartments are for K-State students who are one of the following:
- Married, with or without children.
- Single parents with primary custody or regular visitation of children.
- Single undergraduate students enrolled in their second year at K-State or transferring from another institution of higher education with at least 30 earned credits.
- Single nontraditional students (at least 25 years old).
- Single graduate students.
- Students conducting postdoctoral research.
- Scholars visiting K-State.