Overland Park- Ritz Charles- September 9, 2015
Wichita- Hyatt Regency- September 21, 2015
Registration is closed for the Overland Park event.
Registration is closed for the Wichita event. However, walk-in registrations are welcome at 6:45 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency on September 21.
K-State is coming to your area to celebrate all the opportunities available to you as a future student. Join the Wildcat family for a fun and informative evening.
Bring your parents and friends to check out what K-State has to offer. The evening includes time for you to visit with K-State representatives, as well as hear an address by Dr. Pat Bosco, vice president for student life and dean of students, who will update you on what is happening at K-State.
K-State's nine colleges will be present so you can explore your academic interests:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Education
- College of Agriculture
- College of Human Ecology
- College of Architecture, Planning and Design
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Technology and Aviation
Visit with representatives about other features of the K-State experience, including:
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Housing and dining
- Fraternities and sororities
- The honors program
- Choir and band
- Army and Air Force ROTC
- School of Leadership Studies
- Study abroad and international programs
- Multicultural programs
- Parents and Family Association
- And much more
Also meet current students and recent K-State graduates to hear information about academic programs, campus life and their career experiences.
The celebration begins at 7:15 p.m., with check-in at 6:45 p.m. The program ends at 8:30 p.m. There is no cost to attend the program.
Don't miss out
Drawings will be held for K-State prizes, and at least one lucky senior will receive $250 worth of textbooks for his or her first semester.
For more information
Call 1-800-432-8270 (toll free) or 785-532-6250.
The Ritz Charles in Overland Park is located at 9000 W. 137th St.
- From US Highway 69 take the 135th St. exit and proceed west.
- Turn left onto Antioch Road, and the facility is on the corner of 137th and Antioch Road.
The Wichita Hyatt Regency is located at 400 W. Waterman.
- From the North: Take I-35 S to Kellogg (HWY 54) west exit. Take the Central Business District exit to Main Street and turn right. Go 3 blocks to Waterman St. and turn left. Hyatt Regency is in view.
- From the South: Take I-35 N to Kellogg (HWY 54) west exit. Take the Central Business District exit to Main Street and turn right. Go 3 blocks to Waterman Street and turn left. The Wichita Hyatt Regency is in view.
Check out pictures from last year's K-State Celebrates.