Kansas City, September 10, 2014
Wichita, September 22, 2014
K-State is coming to your area to celebrate all the opportunities available to you as a future student. Join the Wildcat family for a fun and informative evening.
Bring your parents and friends to check out what K-State has to offer. The evening includes time for you to visit with K-State representatives, as well as hear an address by Dr. Pat Bosco, vice president for student life and dean of students, who will update you on what is happening at K-State.
K-State's nine colleges will be present so you can explore your academic interests:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Education
- College of Agriculture
- College of Human Ecology
- College of Architecture, Planning and Design
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Technology and Aviation
Visit with representatives about other features of the K-State experience, including:
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Housing and dining
- Fraternities and sororities
- The honors program
- Choir and band
- Army and Air Force ROTC
- School of Leadership Studies
- Study abroad and international programs
- Multicultural programs
- Parents and Family Association
- And much more
Also meet current students and recent K-State graduates to hear information about academic programs, campus life and their career experiences.
The celebration begins at 7:15 p.m., with check-in at 6:45 p.m. The program ends at 8:30 p.m. There is no cost to attend the program.
Don't miss out
Drawings will be held for K-State prizes, and at least one lucky senior will receive $250 worth of textbooks for his or her first semester.
For more information
Call 1-800-432-8270 (toll free) or 785-532-6250.
The Ritz Charles in Overland Park is located at 9000 W. 137th St. From US Highway 69 take the 135th St. exit and proceed west. Turn left onto Antioch Road, and the hotel is on the corner of 137th and Antioch Road.
The Wichita Marriott is located at 9100 Corporate Hills Drive.
- From Kellogg Ave, turn left on to S. Webb Road. Turn left on to E. Corporate Hills Drive
- From I-135 (US-81), merge on to Kellogg Ave via exit 6A. Take E. Kellogg Ave for about 5 miles. Turn left on to S. Webb Road. Turn left on to E. Corporate Hills Dr
- From I-35 (North Kansas Turnpike) merge on to E. Kellong Ave via exit 50 towards Wichita. Turn left on to S. Webb Rd. Turn left on to E. Corporate Hills Dr.
Check out pictures from last year's K-State Celebrates.