SAC Testing Services work with faculty to provide accommodations on course exams to qualified students.
Testing accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- Auditory tests (screen reader)
- Calculator use
- Closed-Circuit TV (CCTV)
- Distraction-reduced room
- Enlarged print
- Extended time
- Word processor
Requesting testing accommodations
Our Testing Center is located in Holton Hall 203. It is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tests are typically administered at the regularly scheduled time, unless alternate arrangements are pre-approved by the instructor.
- Students meet with a staff member to discuss appropriate testing accommodations.
- Students request their accommodation letters each semester that outlines testing accommodations.
- Students are responsible to provide the professors their accommodation letters, which also includes a Test Request Form.
- The Test Request Form indicates the schedule and information about administering the exams.
- Students return the Test Request Form to the SAC Testing Center at least 48 hours prior to the exam date.
- The SAC Testing Center then contacts the professor to set up the exams for the student.
- Students should notify us of any change in the test schedule. Changes must be with the permission of the instructor.