A shuttle service is provided as a courtesy by the university for eligible students with either a temporary injury or a permanent disability, to assist them in getting to their classes. To determine eligibility, students should contact our office.Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m-5:00 p.m, when classes are in session.
- Call aTa during inclement weather to confirm pick-ups.
- Riders must wait outside or be visible to driver for 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time (unless you are going from class-to-class).
- Use the map provided by our office; The map will notify you of the closest pick-up location to your building.
- Call aTa at 785.537.6345; Have your class schedule available.
- Let them know you were referred by our office.
- Call aTa to cancel any scheduled ride. Add the number to your phone contacts. There is a $5.00 fee for a no-show.