A shuttle service is provided as a courtesy by the university for eligible students with either a temporary injury or a permanent disability, to assist them in getting to their classes. To determine eligibility, students should contact our office.
A shuttle service is provided as a courtesy of the university for students with either a temporary injury or permanent disability, to assist them in getting to their classes. Please read the following instructions for setting up rides.
Setting Up Rides
- Call Area Transportation Agency (aTa) at 785-537-6345; speak with Kevin
- Let Kevin know you were referred by the Student Access Center (SAC)
- Kevin will email a form to you to complete with your pick-up times.
- Kevin will then send email confirming the pick-up times and when the service will begin (typically within 24 hours).
- Riders must wait outside or be visible to driver.
Pick-up Locations at K-State Buildings
- Sign locations are indicated on a map provided by SAC. Look for a red and white sign on a pole with aTa and SAC.
- Please use this CAMPUS MAP to locate pickup locations.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m-5:00 p.m, when classes are in session.
- Call 785-537-6345 (aTa) during inclement weather to confirm pick-ups.
- Call 785-537-6345 (aTa) to cancel any ride at least one hour before your scheduled pick-up time. Add it to your phone contacts. $5.00 fee for a no-show.