Check Status and Commit
Within one week of receipt of all application materials, Graduate exchange student applicants will receive an email from the Kansas State University (KSU) Study Abroad Office providing information regarding how to log in to their exchange student portal and create a password. This portal will allow students to check the status of their application, obtain additional information regarding housing and enrollment, and request courses for their studies at KSU.
To check the status of your application:
- Go to https://ksu.studioabroad.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=11272&Type=I
- Click on "non-KSU Login" in the upper-right corner of the page
- Login using your email address and password
- Click on "incoming exchange student application"on the upper-left side of the page.
- Make sure that each of the boxes listed under "Received" on the right side of the page have all been checked off. If they do not have a check mark in them, the material has not been received or completed.
- When all of the Material submissions and application questionnaires have been checked off, your materials will be forwarded to the Department to which you are applying for review.
- When the Admissions Office has made a decision regarding your admission, you will receive an email stating that your application has either been "Accepted" or "Rejected."
To commit to the exchange program:
Students whose application has been accepted should log-in to the online application to "commit" to the exchange. To do so: