1. K-State home
  2. »OIP
  3. »Education Abroad
  4. »Current students
  5. »After Your Program
  6. »Go Abroad Again

Education Abroad

Go Abroad Again

Did you get the travel bug while studying abroad? Go explore another part of the world or revisit a past adventure! If you’re interested in going abroad again, Education Abroad can assist you.

Fulbright U.S. Student Grant

The Fulbright U.S. Student Grant is one of the best known international programs, offering applicants the opportunity to pursue graduate education, conduct research, or teach English abroad. Providing full funding for an academic year abroad, it is tenable in over 160 countries. Students can apply during the final year or thereafter until they complete their PhD. Interested students should contact Jim Hohenbary, K-State Fulbright Program Advisor - jimlth@ksu.edu or 785-532-3422 - to learn more.

Peace Corps

The Peace Corps can provide you the opportunity to serve others, learn another language, develop new skills, and have the adventure of a lifetime. There are also great benefits, such as student loan deferment, 48 paid vacation days, and a $6000+ bonus! Interested? K-State has its very own Peace Corps campus representative! Contact Becky Carnes to learn more about this great opportunity!